Tuesday, July 14, 2009

CAPS SHOW MY LOVE

...for Percy Jackson!  I am stupid and do not know how to embed videos.  *edit* I figured it out.

Anyway, greenconverses showed me, and I almost peed myself when I logged into Facebook.



For those of you who care.  I can't wait.  You can see, I am working on my battle fic on the side, and it has a title now.  Wooo hooo.  I am the biggest fangirl ever.  The fact that the trailer for PJO was coming out today, almost eclipsed the fact that HP is opening at midnight.

Am in love.  Must reread series.  NAOW.

5 comments:

  1. Dude, I am probably going to scream in the theatre tonight if it shows up on the big screen.

    THE EXCITMENT FOR PERCY JACKSON MUST BE IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O DI IMMORTALES I SO AGREE! I LOVE PERCY JACKSON! :) Thanks so much for posting it! I was so happy I laughed hysterically. And scared my parents :) I'm also happy 'cause I had a bet with my friend (unorthodoxblob) as to who would see it first and I won! Yay me!
    Anyways I can't wait because Logan Lerman looks JUST like I pictured Percy! :) EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT WAS NOT IN OUR THEATER. But that's okay, because I already saw it so whatever.

    Annabeth16Chase - WE ALL LOVE PERCY JACKSON. Lol, I'm glad I helped you win your bet. LOGAN LERMAN IS FABULOUS. IN TWENTY-SEVEN DIFFERENT WAYS. I can't wait to see how Annabeth turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read the first book so far, going to work on the others since they're sitting around in my house. I heard the trailer was going to show with Harry Potter, but it didn't and I was a little sad. Haha. Thanks for posting. It looks good!!!

    ReplyDelete