I'd like to thank Weronika for giving me this beautiful award. It's such an honor, especially from her, as I happen to think her blog is super kreativ and gorgeous. Plus, she's a fabulous writer. I read both of her blogs, and you should too!
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
The seven I'm passing it on to:
1. Lisa and Laura - They've already been nominated several times, but I was going to do it before and being already nominated does not make them less kreativ - Lisa and Laura Write
2. ElanaJ - Mindless Musings
3. Jill Kemerer - Jill Kemerer (Sweet, Emotional, Sparkling Romance)
4. Yunaleska - Nayu's Realm
5. TereLiz - The Lesser Key
6. Lady Glamis - The Innocent Flower
7. AmandaJ - Ramblings of a Drifting Mind
Of course, I can only nominate 7 people, but if I read your blog at all, I think you're very special. Because I have a short attention span and if I didn't find you interesting, I would not read you, trust me.
1. Apparently when I got my driver's license, I weighed 75 pounds, because that's what it says on it. I'm not anorexic, I promise.
2. I have only written fanfiction for Harry Potter, Inuyasha, and Percy Jackson.
3. I bought one of those CD lessons and learned how to type the summer before freshman year of high school and have since not written any fiction by hand.
4. I am afraid of mirrors and the dark. (Bloody Mary, AH)
5. I am allergic to mangoes (yes, that's the plural form; I just looked it up).
6. I am going to two lunches today, because I AM JUST THAT POPULAR. :-)
7. I am dreadfully late to the first.
(Will alert winners when I get back.)
Catch you all later!