I would be lying, of course. On Saturday, I wrote 1,500 words of fiction, and I think that's the grand total of what I've written since the beginning of September. What happened in the mean time:
1) I got hardcore addicted to coffee again.
2) I resumed my schedule of not getting enough sleep ever, and my body is starting to reward me by making it look like someone has punched me in both eyes when I wake up in the morning. The bags under my eyes can probably hold babies now. Yay for concealer!
3) My attention span has steadily deteriorated to the point where it is now comparable to that of a hyperactive hamster. My professors probably hate me because I behave as if I have intense Restless Leg Syndrome through all of my classes. And I check my cell phone every five minutes.
4) My professors also probably think I am two different people, because some mornings, I show up to class having showered, put on nice clothes and makeup, and some mornings I show up like I've been dragged through a dumpster and been addicted to crystal meth for several months.
5) I have to play adult and pay bills now (even though my parents are giving me money, it still feels weird to have bills on the table, waiting to be paid).
6) NEWSPAPER. (This is mostly what has happened in the past month.)
I decided I should probably get back to blogging because over a year and a half ago (whaaaa?) when I started this thing, it was supposed to keep me on top of my novels. And I am in desperate need of a hard and fast writing schedule right now. Also, because I am narcissistic, I feel bad that I have followers and I stopped saying things simply because "I don't have time" - what is that anyway? It's college. Who really even knows what "having time" means? I could blog instead of watching Jerry Springer, and my life would probably be better for it.
I mean, watching Jerry Springer does make me feel better about myself.
So watch out. I am back. And I have substantive things to say. (Maybe.) What's new with you? Fill me in, because not gonna lie, I've not been reading anyone's blogs. New deals? New agents? New manuscripts? Is anyone doing NaNoWriMo this year?