Monday, March 16, 2009

Keep On Truckin'

I wrote 2,580 words today, on top of a cold.  Probably the second best I've ever done for this novel, excluding VWI.  With that, I finished Chapter 19, and soon, it'll be time for the third task, which I still have not figured out.  I need to work on that.  I also need to work out the laws of dead people wandering in the world of the living.  Can ghosts move things?  Can other people see them?  So much planning.

I'm pleased with Chapter 19.  I can't wait for revision time.  I guess I'm weird like that because I'm pretty sure most authors hate the revision process.  I'm just tired of the writing process (and that's probably bad), but I want to do something new.  And editing sounds more enjoyable right now.  I can't complain though, because this part of the novel is flowing great.  Only 4-5 chapters left to go.  Almost there!

Being sick sucks.  I can't wait for Spring Break.  Time to go be BFFs with Alka Selzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment