Saturday, March 14, 2009

Aftermath

Final wordcount: 3,769

Wrote all of Chapter 18 and started Chapter 19.  That's not two chapters by a long shot, but I'm quite pleased with the result.  I've not written a chapter in a day since the very beginning.  I believe the first chapter is somewhere around 1,800 words.  

Everybody at VWI was funny, nice, and generally wonderful!  Much thanks to Sam Elliott for hosting.  I got a lot done, and I hope everybody else did too.

My teacher emailed me my recommendation the day the application was due.  Wow?  That is procrastination to the max.

I adore the Champaign Public Library.  I wish I could live there.  It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.  It's better than Borders, and that is saying a lot.

Today, I fell in love with Theseus.  I'm glad because lately, he's been annoying me, and I don't want to be annoyed by my main male character.

This is the most incohesive post ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment