Saturday, April 11, 2009

Items of Interest

I got a haircut today.  My hair grows at the speed of light though, so I'll need another one in a couple weeks.  Meh.

I'm almost done with my piece for The First Line, which I have titled "The Language of Dumplings."  I'm pretty happy with it so far.  I'm also going to start working on a short story for another literary magazine.  This will be another Greek mythology related project called "Beauty and the Minotaur."  Both of these things have deadlines at the end of April/beginning of May, so I have a lot of work cut out for me; plus, I have to practice piccolo for an audition at the end of April too.  The next few weeks looks very "Steam" free.

But wait!  On top of that, I'm working on a fanfiction piece for Percy Jackson in honor of the fifth book coming out in May, and this one-shot is titled, "Heritage."  This is purely for my own amusement. Sometimes, you need to write for fun, you know.  I don't forget my roots.  I am home-grown from fanfiction.

Monday, I will be the first person to post in Lin Wang's blog chain. Does this mean I get to come up with the topic?  I shall try not to let you all down.  Happy Easter, everyone!

1 comment: