Sunday, June 10, 2012

Humble Post of Humility

I just want to point out (since this blog is my writing diary and not a marketing tool, so I SAY WHAT I WANT), that in the past week, I wrote 10,000 words.

It means I not only accomplished my goal of 1,000 words per day, but I EXCEEDED it on almost every day.

I feel pretty baller, not gonna lie.

This probably clues you in to how much free time I have and how many hours a day I spend writing. Writing is essentially my full time job. My full time job that does not pay me any cashmoney and is highly, highly unglamorous. My hair right now. You do not want to see it.

But guys. I wrote 10k in a week.

And I'm approaching the halfway mark, which entails some scary things that I will talk about later. I also have something potentially surprising to admit around the halfway mark. Right now, though, I'm going to ignore the looming horror that is THE MIDDLE,* and revel in my week of wonderfulness.

10k. EAT YOUR HEART OUT, NANOWRIMO.

*THE MIDDLE is in every writer's nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment