Monday, November 25, 2013

Some Kind of Amazing

In the past week, I read seven novels and wrote 10,000+ words. I jumped from 19k to 30k on my novel in seven days. I don't think I've written that much in that amount of time since '09.

I may have also neglected all manner of school work, but hey, I only skipped one class and still read and did some outlining (minimal amounts). Damn good week.

This week is Thanksgiving, and probably most people think Thanksgiving is a time to take a break and relax, but for me, this week will be integral. Must outline for my environmental law class and add another 7k hopefully to the novel. Would like another 10k, but we're trying to be not too ambitious here. The spirit of NaNo is upon us, it seems.

Total word count at the end of today: 31k.

Bring it on. I'm ready for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment