Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nope

Writing has come to a screeching halt because of THIS. Pictures of study materials for one class.

Do not want.* But this makes me think of an article I read today, in which Joe Jonas demonstrated what a true tool he is. Disney is a corporation, not a babysitting service, last time I checked. Sorry you couldn't turn down the fame and blamed a company for trying to make money? Capitalism, everyone. And way to be a jerk for outing Miley and Demi for smoking pot. Cool decisions, bro. I mainly think he should have just owned up to his own behavior. In a way, when we put our unhappiness on our external circumstances, doesn't that take away our control? Maybe it's time to empower ourselves to do something about dissatisfaction and to really face each day with a positive attitude.

But anyway, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm going to look at this and be grateful for the things I have.

I am happy that the only things I have to worry about are major first world problems, and I choose to embrace my luck that all I have to do is take a couple of exams and a tongue-lashing every now and then. Life pretty stellar, all in all.

*I actually love this class, but I am severely lacking in the motivation department at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment